Saturday, May 10, 2014

I'm going to start blogging!

I've decided to start blogging. I've been really bad about writing in my journal lately and so I decided that maybe by having a blog I might be able to keep a journal better this way. We'll see. I celebrated my 25th birthday yesterday and it was great! I woke up to a wonderful husband who wanted to do nothing but make me happy all day. He made me the best breakfast: blueberry muffins and sage sausage with some OJ. It was pretty perfect. He's been so good getting me out the door to my new job lately so that breakfast was quickly followed by a push out the door :). My plan was to work until 2 but because I'm always busy with my new job I didn't actually get done until a little after 3. But that's alright. I got home Chase gave some very nice things; a clean house (just the way I like it), beautiful tulips, a sweet card, and a very lovely photo album (I've been talking about wanting to print out our wedding pics, mission pics, and then pics from our married lives). It's nice having pictures to look at electronically but I still love looking at printed photos and may even enjoy it more than electronic pics. Later last night we went bowling at Fat Cats in Rexburg. Andy, Jenny Jo, Lulu, Mimi, Chelsea, Sonora, Livvy, Katie, Trent, and Nels all came to bowl with Chase and I. Way fun! I love my family and it's moments like this that I feel so loved and so happy with my life. There just aren't very many other things that can make me much happier. I love Chase with all of my heart and he has shown me so much this birthday week how much he loves me. I married the best and what a blessed thing to come into my life!
Blurry Pictures I know. But hey, better than nothing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment